Welcome to Civilworks Group
Civilworks is a precast and prefabrication specialist company, supplying materials to the civil, telelcoms, and mining industry.
Established in 2002, the company has successfully supplied key projects such as the Gautrain, GFIP, stadium upgrades, cellular infrastructure networks, and the more recent wind and solar generation projects. Our focus is on precast and prefabrication, and to supply clients unique solutions with specific combinations of material designs.
The Group has experienced exceptional growth, and in order to satisfy an ever evolving market with niche focused business units, the Civilworks Group now includes:
- Supply of commodity and custom precast concrete and fibre-cement products, for civil infrastructure projects. We consider our turnaround times for custom work to be our main advantage.
- Civilworks supplies the telecoms industry with a large range of manhole (or drawbox) solutions, with exports as an important part of our business.
- Linerex is the chosen vehicle for plastic manufactured goods. We offer a range of telecoms boundary boxes, and sundry supplies for both the telecoms market and the civils sector.
- Rocaspark has established a transport division which includes cranes and rigging capability, often supplying these services to our contractor clients.
- Rocaspark also operates as a fully-fledged machine moving and rigging company, which has been engaged in projects such as the Medupi Power Station build, as well as Sasol shutdowns, and Eskom Power Grid builds.
- Manholes4Africa is focused on producing high quality, high strength manhole covers and lids for civil and municipal applications.
- Our products have zero resale value and help prevent pilferage.
- Econo Rib and Block
- Econo Rib and Block is a specialist suspended slab supplier in the Gauteng market. The company has been supplying product for more than 20 years. This product is also known as “beam and block”.
- Cape Civil and Grate
- Cape Civil and Grate ensures adequate client service levels to our Cape market.
- Cape Civil and Grate was established in 2014, and supplies civil, municipal, and telecoms clients alike.